Sunday, September 21, 2008

Cool Mornings

The past couple of mornings have been between the forties and fifties here and its so invigorating. The cooler mornings makes me enjoy my coffee so much more. This weekend I tried to do some crafting but I was pressed for time. Yesterday DH and I went to a clam bake out in Montauk which was very nice. The weather was absolutely perfect. At night they started a fire on the beach which was comforting. The night as beautiful as the day. I think almost every star was out last night. We saw the milky way and probably every constallation known to man. Todays weather promises to be the same. We are headed out to see the oompa bands that come from Germany for the Steuben Day parade. There will be much schnitzel and bier and dancing. :) I just love dancing the polka. I'll make sure I bring my camera. I've posted a couple of pix of my attempted crafts and outside fall decorating. Hope you all have a great day. Prim Blessings,

Siri





6 comments:

carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

Sounds great! I wish our weather was that cool! It is nice in the mornings now and not quite as hot in the afternoons, so fall is finally trying to get here.
Have a great time at the festival.

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Love your screendoor!

The festivel sounds just wonderful for a fall day:)
Rondell

Gettysburg Homestead said...

Ahhh cool weather can't wait. It's a sure sign of fall.

Great pictures love the candle cozy.

Thanks for stopping by and entering my giveaway.

Mary

Chanda said...

I love your porch and your screen door. Very pretty.
Shanda

Tammy said...

We are having the best fall weather here. Chilly crisp mornings warm afternoons. Wonderful!!

Love your home. All dressed and ready for fall. Looks great

Raggedy Angel said...

You are in..drawing will be tonight! Beth