Thursday, September 4, 2008

Warm & Humid Weather is Back

Just when I was acclimating to the nice dry cool whether, summer has to make a comeback. The rest of the week is suppose to be warm and humid and I really am not looking forward to it. I really wanted to get some painting done but I guess I'll have to put that on the back burner for now. In any case, I did get some fall decorating done in the house. :) The outside will have to wait another week or so. Its just as well because I really can't relate pumpkins, haystacks and scarecrows with 90 degree whether at least not here. Perhaps if I lived in the middle of the country or on a farm, possibly. I have attached a few photos for your viewing, hope you like.
Image hosted by Webshots.com
by jus2teaz
Yesterday, while visiting a couple of blogs I came across several giveways. Shay over at the
  • www.oldecolonialpeddler.blogspot.com<
    is giving away a couple of halloween noise makers, a pumpkin head nodder and some witch potion pockets. They are really neat! So go on over and enter.

    Aunt Manny at
  • www.auntmannys.blogspot.comis giving away some really grungy and prim potion bottles. These are pretty nifty. :) Good Luck.

    Prim Blessings

    Siri
  • 2 comments:

    Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

    Siri,

    I haven't done any fall decorating yet either...It's still muggy here, but it LOOKS like fall outside today...windy and overcast! My air is going in here, so I'm pretending! lol! Maybe later this weekend, I'll get a few things out! But the outside stuff will come a little later!

    Have a great day!
    Tammy

    carolyn@simple~primitive~devotion said...

    Everything looks great!

    Summer is back at my house too and I'm pretty sick of it. Bring on the Fall weather!