Sunday, August 31, 2008

An Award!


I've been given an award by Rondell at
  • www.rondell-tomatoecreekprims.blogspot.comli
    Thanks Rondell, I am very honored. What a great way to begin my Sunday morning. Now the tough part about this award is that I have to nominate 7 bloggers that don't have this award yet and that is going to be a challenge so here goes:

    Tammy at
  • www.theoldhollowcrow.blogspot.comli
    Genny at
  • www.eweniquetreasures.blogspot.comli
    Lyn56 at
  • www.primpyoupad.blogspot.comli
    Bonnie at
  • www.calamityjanescottage.blogspot.comli
    Marie at
  • www.stonefloweres.blogspot.comli aka A Little bit of Country on the Shore
    Tammy at
  • www.countrygirlathome.blogspot.comli

    And the 7th nomination I will leave for all the bloggers that visit my website. Again, I am very honored and would like to share this award with all of you. Hopefully, I am not breaking any rules.

    The rules for this award are:

    1)Copy the Award;
    2)Add a link to the person who gave you the award;
    3)Nominate 7 blogs that do not have this award yet and include their links (good luck)
    4)Leave the nominee a message that you have nominated them.

    So, I am getting ready to go through all my fall stuff and begin decorating. Yay! I'll post some pictures later. I hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day. Prim Blessings,

    Siri
  • 3 comments:

    Tammy said...

    Thank you Siri, I love to read your blog too. Gosh I sit here forever reading and reading and then an hour and another hour has gone by.

    At firest I didnt think anyone would even read my blogs, but it just takes time.

    Thank you again.

    Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

    Congratulations on your award, Siri! And thank you SO much for sending it my way...I really appreciate you thinking of me! I will post it real soon!

    I hope you have a wonderful Labor Day!

    Tammy

    Gettysburg Homestead said...

    Thanks for visitng my blog today and leaving such a sweet comment.

    A Jimmy Buffett concert oh yeah!!! how fun!!!

    Don't you just love black labs. Mine has allergies like crazy and licks himself raw. We had him on allergy injections for awhile, but just give him Benadryl when he's really bad now.

    MAry