Saturday, August 30, 2008

Margarita's Anyone?

<



This past Wednesday dh and I along with my brother in-law and sister in-law went to Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville Concert at Jones Beach. What a blast! I've been to several Jimmy Buffet concerts but never one with tailgaiting. It sure was a sight to see, all those parrots heads and pirates with bottles of rum. The weather could not be any nicer. I was in awe with what people bring there. You'd truly think they were setting up camp there for a week or so. Nonetheless it was pretty cool. Hopefully we'll get to do it again in two years. Jimmy seems to make it to the beach every two years and this time I shall be prepared. Heck, I just might camp out their myself, lol.

This weekend I am going to sort through my fall decorations and possibly start decorating the inside on Monday, hehe you just don't know...I can't wait! I'd start today, but I'm having my sister in-law and her dh come from Connecticut for a barbecue and they will be staying the night, so I really can't begin rummaging and making a mess if I'm going to have company. Oh well, I'll just wait until tomorrow afternoon. Hope you all have a wonderful Saturday. Prim Blessings,

Siri

1 comment:

Something Nice and Pretty said...

Hi Siri,
I have given you and award, stop over to see! Love your blog and we also have a lab...Buster!
Rondell