Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Close Call

This past weekend my hubby was in a bit of a mishap at work. A ceiling collapsed on him during conducting an inspection at a fire. Fortunately he only suffered minor injuries. It really could have been worse. So needless to say, I was very thankful this 4th of July to have my husband at home and not in some hospital. He is recovering from back pain and slowly getting around. On a lighter note, this weekend was my god-son's birthday. He turned 8 yrs. old. Wow, how time flies. He's only 9 years away from graduating high school. :o Great, now I'm feeling old. Anyway, he got Wii for his birthday and was very excited. Has anyone tried this Wii thing yet? I don't know too much about it other than its some kind of a simulator or something like that. If you have let me know. I finally got around to taking some pictures of my home. It's funny how things tend to stand out when you take pictures. I noticed a lot of bare spots and that only means that I have to buy new stuff to replace those bare spots. :) Although I'm really on austerity (at least for a couple of months) I can by one or two little inexpensive things. Before we know it autumn will be here and it will be time to redecorate! Yay... Okay, I'll calm down..Let's just enjoy summer for now. Hope you enjoy the pix. If you have any prim pix you would like to to post just send them right over. Talk to ya soon.

Siri
Image hosted by Webshots.com
by jus2teaz

1 comment:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Siri,

You've got a lovely country prim home! I love your prim bathroom and I really love Americana and just never tire of it! I think those two mix together so well! You should be proud of what you've done...it looks great!

~ Tammy ~