Thursday, July 24, 2008

This n That


This past weekend I went upstate to visit my best friend Addy. I had a great time but unfortunately, the visit was too short. Next time I'll have to stay for two days instead of one. I was hoping to do some antiquing but time flys when you're having fun. I'm looking to make a trip up there in September when all the leaves are turning. Its absolutely beautiful and very picturesque. So, I was doing some blog surfing and came across this nifty website (on primpyourpad.blogspot.com)where you can make your own magazine cover. Pretty neat. You all should give it a shot, its alot of fun. Thanks Linda! bighugelabs.com

Linda at behindmyreddoor.blogspot.com is having her photo shoot today. I am so excited for her. Country Sampler is at her house probably right now prepping for the shoot! I can't wait to see her home in the country sampler. Congrats to Linda!http://behindmyreddoor.blogspot.com

This weekend I am going to bust out my sewing machine. There are a couple of crafts and sewing projects that I'd like to begin before the falls gets here. I recently saw some really nice patterns of rag dolls but I forgot where :( That's what I get for not jotting things down..lol. If I come across them I'll link them so that you can see. Until then,

Prim blessings,
Siri

1 comment:

Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

HI Siri - thanks for stopping by and your kind comments. Not sure if you noticed the slideshow I posted on the left of my blog with more pictures of the shoot.

I love your magazine cover. And I saw you were looking for doll patterns. Prim Mart has a whole section of free patterns. I don't have the link but maybe you can google it! hugs, Linda