Tuesday, July 1, 2008


This past Sunday was Stallion's 2nd birthday. He enjoyed the hot summer sun and his lil swimming pool. I had given him a bath several days before so he could be nice and clean for his birthday. Why is it that dogs tend to find the fowlest odor and roll around in it? Totally blows my mind how they can smell so awful and not even be phased by it. Well, I guess that's what makes them animals. The weather has really been wonderful. It's truly feeling like summer now. I'm hoping to take a couple of daycations (due to high gas prices and everything else going up) to Fire Island, and neighboring towns like Montauk to hang out at the beach. My goal is to try to make the most of this summer even if I don't go away. A couple of visits to the beach and some seaside dining would be just as good. I'm still working on getting some pictures posted on my blog. Today I'm going on a nice bike ride to take some photos of some beautiful country homes near the bay. Hope you all have a great and safe July 4th.


Warmest Regards,


Siri

3 comments:

Liz said...

Hi Siri! You'll have fun with blogging! It is so addictive, kind of like running a country store and singing karaoke! LOL I am actually going to try and win 1st place in a contest tonight! Last 2 weeks I placed 3rd, then 2nd, so third time is the charm, right? Thanks for posting my blog as one of your favorites. I thought it was funny that you also lke karaoke...something my customers really don't know about me...shhhhhhh
Stallion is a beauty!

Siri said...

Liz,

Hi, hope you got to win 1st place in the karaoke contest. If not, then I'm sure you should have. Yes, blogging is very addictive and I'm still learning may way around bloggersville. Stallion says thanks for the compliment. Have a great day.

Siri

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Stallion is so pretty! We recently "adopted" a stray dog that found us and decided to stay...I have a post about it earlier this month on my blog...her name is Liberty!

~ Tammy ~