Friday, July 25, 2008

Finally! Wonderful Weather


Today was such a beautiful day. Low humidity and alot of sunshine. I took advantage of the low humidity to do some very much needed weeding. Afterwards, I headed to the nursery to see which perrenials where on sale. Once I did my walk through I felt too tired to do any planting, so possibly tomorrow I'll head back there and pick up a couple of plants. I finally brought up my sewing machine and was able to hem some curtains that I've been putting off for quite some time. It felt really good to be sewing again. (I'm only a novice) Tomorrow after the nursery, I'm headed to the fabric store to see if I can get some material for some crafts. I'm going to attempt to make some prim dolls. Wish me luck. I'll post some pictures when I'm done. With that said, I've attached a picture of Stallion which I'm sure will make you chuckle. Have a great nite.

Prim Blessings
Siri

3 comments:

Catty Wampus said...

Hi Siri; I love your new blog; I really just got started too; still figuring out things. I love Stallion; and I love how you celebrate his birthdays too; I am mom to four English Bulldogs who are so spoiled; read my blog you'll see, but don't let Stallion read it; mine get ideas when they read other blogs or watch tv; hee-hee; so please come visit; I am adding you to my favorite blog list; I love prim stuff too and cheap decorating; I have lots of prim links/country links; if you are like me you'll get lost traveling in blog land; but hey it doesn't cost anything in gas; LOL; Ive even been to Scotland and Australia (on blogs of course!) Ill be back to visit;) Merrie ( at wheretheblackbirdssing.blogspot.com)

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Siri,

That's the cutest picture I've seen today! :) So precious!

I can't wait to see your prim dolls! Good luck with them!

Tammy

HouseholdWords said...

Hi Siri!

Welcome to the blogging world, LOL it becomes sooo very addicting and so much fun!

What a precious pic all dolled up for a warm day :)

Mandie